14 September 2012

Long time no see yo!

Once again, hello to you, dear memoir. How have you been lately? 
I have to apologize to you for disappearing just like that for the past few months. I did not feel like writing then. 

Today, his face suddenly pops into my mind (^^) and so I look for his blog. Up until now, I cannot find it (T.T) It is okay. I will start searching for it again after I have finished.
 Oh memoir ... Time flies, I tell you. 
Really. 
I am already in my third year, studying of course. Starting this semester, I find my timetable to be packed. Not full ... but packed. But the happy thing is that I have moved out from the hostel. 
New place. New room. New friends. New group mates. New.
 Oh ... I let the past be the past, of course. But ... I made the first step to reach out for her on the first day that I met her (^^) Proud of myself (==) And so we have gone back being friends. Talking and laughing, I am telling you. Just a few hours ago, we had dinner together. 
"Tomato for Chanchan." 
And then the tomatoes were on my plate. (T.T) 
Thank you! Thank you for loving this vege-lover friend of yours. 

Muscle pain today. Challenge! Aim for December's tournament yo! 
Let us kick some ... well ... kick some front kick, side kick, back kick, turning kick, high-front rising kick, hammer kick, etc. TOMORROW! 

I miss my family (><) 
 And I miss him (^^///) 

 [Take note: It is not the 'him' in the picture. It is just my feeling.]

See you again soon, memoir. Continuing assignments (and it is just only the first week of the semester, man).

p/s: I have just found his blog!!! Teehee!

~Love & Peace~

No comments: