Hello, Memoir.
I felt like I have seen the dream before.
Dear Buddha,
please protect everyone.
The people around me,
the people I care
and
the people I love.
Somehow, if I am not mistaken,
Rupert Grint was there as well.
Were you having some trouble or problem in your life?
I wish you all is well and may the problems be solved.
Maybe like what the Queen has said,
"You've watched too much movie."
Yes, I did watch a bit two days ago but not yesterday.
Or is it because of the echi manga?
I am not sure.
Maybe I should stop those for a while.
Finish what you have to finish first ya?
The guy just turned up in the dream.
Why did he make a fun out of people?
It was cruel and sad.
Watching people, my family members and friends being tied to the game of life and death made me scared.
I could not do anything.
I wanted to help but it was hopeless.
Yet, I saw them facing the game as if it was just an ordinary game like others.
They motivated each other.
They comforted each other.
"Everything's gona be ok."
I did not stay for the ending and woke up.
It is a start of a new day.
Upon hearing the King and Queen's voices, they gave me warmth that melts the cold inside me.
Just do your best in your assignment.
Everything is going to be okay.
Thanks for listening, Memoir.
I will come back again.
~Love & Peace~
No comments:
Post a Comment