Dear Memoir, how are you?
Yesterday, I went to campus with Y.
I found it unfair when she arrived in her practice room. His group mates didn't turn up and didn't tell her about it.
When she practiced, somehow, the seniors are discriminating her.
I don't know. That's how I felt back then. Yet, she's a strong girl. She practiced her songs.
After that, they didn't give her the chance to practice another round because there weren't enough people to play the songs.
She just sat and watched and listened.
We went to FM to have our lunch after her activity's over. I read manga after reaching home while she went to sleep.
Had a long chat with xka. Hehe. I miss him very much. He wouldn't tell me when he's coming back and GRINNED. Evil he is.
As usual, we did all the things that couples do when they are online.
I'm a lucky girl, am I?
Having him, it's wonderful.
And those muscular arms >< I'm so going to hang on to him.
The King and Queen called. Glad to hear that they're okay.
The Queen's looking forward to my return.
I will. Hehe.
Missing everyone.
Rest well, Memoir.
~Love & Peace~
No comments:
Post a Comment