Hello, memoir.
It's been a while.
Recently, I've been busy with assignments and discussions.
Everyone's having their Deepavali holiday starting from today.
I'm staying and not going back home, hopefully, to finish my assignments.
Anyway, here's what had happened lately.
I haven't slept well.
I'm not sure if it's my own problem or the problem of others.
Here's the story.
You know well that I sleep early.
Now that I have assignments and discussion and everything, I set my time to 12am to sleep.
There were two nights that I slept at 3am.
It was a disaster.
It reminds me of the time where I couldn't sleep because of assignments.
Now, it's because Y uses the light until 'early' morning.
I can't sleep with lights on.
Plus, the sounds of her taping on the keyboard and the ring tone of her phone, hello...
How am I suppose to sleep?
The weather is different as well.
It gets warm and cold as it likes.
The raining has caused the breeding of the 'vampires' to be increased.
These 'vampires' even paid me visits.
Woke me up.
Argh!
In the middle of the night and 'early' morning.
I'm so sorry, Y.
Please forgive me if my tone's a bit too overboard.
But,
I really hope you know how I feel when I want to sleep but unable to.
It's very tired you know.
I can't focus in classes.
This upsets me.
Dear memoir, thank you for hearing me.
Pray for my dear oka-san.
She misses me and oto-san.
I'll be back to you soon, ka-san.
Hoping you are well, Eean.
Rest well, everyone.
~Love and Peace~
No comments:
Post a Comment