Hello and good morning.
Looks like I'm going to pour you some tantrum, my dear Memoir.
Yesterday was a fine day, at first.
I was enjoying my manga and Y came back.
I'm telling you, Memoir.
People really need to learn and have patience here in TM and OPSY.
Of course, the people includes me.
After Y came back from class, she told me there would be practice maybe at 2pm.
Maybe.
This word again.
And so, looking at the time, I put aside the thought of continuing my manga and did some writing.
One thing that I wish you will learn, Y, is to be responsible.
If you are the one informing people that there might be a practice coming up and you are the one waiting for that confirmation, stay awake.
You wanted to practice, yet, you fell asleep.
I sat there continuing my writing and was kept looking at my watch from time to time.
2pm.
2:15pm.
2:45pm.
3:00pm.
3:15pm.
That's it.
You were still taking your sweet time.
Tired.
Ok.
Fine.
You rest.
When she woke up, it was nearly the time that we had agreed to go and buy our dinner with Mommy A.
Checked her message in the phone.
"Someone's using the room and microphone so we can't go for practice."
Fine.
Patience.
After a nice dinner, we went back to our room.
Y brought up the topic about our assignment.
I did not have the mood to have that discussion but I listened.
I was just thinking.
You can have your time so why can't I as well?
Bringing up that assignment topic reminded me of T disagreeing the other day.
Oh, so now we were the one who wanted that topic?
What is a discussion all about?
Hello.
Fine.
Patience.
"There might have a practice later at 10:30pm."
Again.
The word.
Might.
10:45pm.
"Are you coming for practice? The guys are there."
Reached.
Function outside the room.
Meaning no noise must be made.
Meaning practice must wait.
Patience.
Sat down.
Face burnt.
11:15pm.
Practice.
New-made song.
R gave me the chords.
Thank you.
The singing?
Have to wait.
So I could only hear background music repeating and repeating, again and again.
You guys are great, you know.
You have the talent to just listen and get the music out.
And so, they had their time in their wold there.
Y was confused as well.
Me, still burning.
They noticed.
Of course.
Since the beginning.
12:30am.
Kept the things.
Went home.
Lights were still on when I was trying to sleep because Y was cleaning her desk and table and baggage and books and online.
Patience.
Go to sleep.
I admit, Memoir.
I have my weak spots and bad attitude.
Still, somehow, it is hard to bear.
Ok.
I will not say anything more that I am to say.
You are cool and so am I.
Thanks for listening, Memoir.
~Love & Peace~
No comments:
Post a Comment