23 September 2011

The same quote as the previous one

Good Morning.
I had a dream again.
This time, it was adventurous.
Reason: We were looking for a lost mermaid in the dream.
Characters: My family and I
We had gotten ourselves like tons of tools in order to catch the mermaid.
Those that we were able to find were fake ones because originally they were humans.
They could turn back to human forms with the help of some spell casters.
In the end, we could not find the mermaid that we were suppose to find.
The interesting part was where I saw Peter Pan, Wendy and her siblings, and the lost boys at Skull Island.
Also, we had buffet prepared on tables for us and some other people.
The strange part like yesterday:
I met a new boy.
This boy was acting like a child who knew how to order around.
He ordered to take away some food for him during the buffet session.
I had managed to see him once and that was no more.

Same thing.
I did not see Eean.
Maybe..the boys that I saw were small puzzles of him.

Missing him.

~Love & Peace~

No comments: