22 September 2011

Dreams are only thoughts you didn't have time to think about during the day. ~Author Unknown

I woke up without finishing the dream.
It was a strange dream.
I could not remember how it all started.
All I know is that my family was in that dream.
Both my parents were like well-trained spies because they could do the sort of things that we can see in spy movies.
They even had guns hidden on them.
My younger sisters were there as well but somehow they did not talk much.
It was in that dream that I met two boys.
They were brothers, I guess.
The dream looked real.
The brothers looked real.
My family and I were in a country that went way back to the Elizabethan days and changed to the twentieth century.
I concluded this because of the people's dressing.
We were at an acting scene which was located at a grand ballroom.
I saw people acting.
I saw my parents acting.
I myself was acting as well.
After getting our salary for the day, we went down to the cafeteria for a drink or dinner.
It was night time.
Before I forget, I also made friends with three strange girls.
But, they did not act like my friends.
They passed by our table, barefooted.
I asked where they were going but all they said was:
"It's xx day..We must go.."
In whispers.
Not long after that, two strange-looking armies came from both my left and right side.
I said this because they did not look like humans but more like dolls.
They faced each other at the other end and stopped for a moment.
This was where the climax came.
They, suddenly, started shooting at each other.
Man, those bullets looked real as well.
I could feel them bouncing from my side, where they had missed.
Both my parents took out their guns and started shooting at the soldiers because they eventually turned their targets towards the real humans after that.
I asked my sisters to hid under the table.
I was kind a loser for not pushing them under the table first but went under it myself.
After that, the dream was blurry and I was back in the grand ballroom again.
The people looked natural, even my family.
It was as if nothing had happened.
That was not until someone started the shooting again.
This time, the shooter was a human.
But actually, he was not.
And like him, the others from his kinds started shooting people as well.
Luckily, we were saved because there were 'people' on our side.
They protected us, humans, and shot down the bad 'humans'.
I was separated from my family.
I was holding something in my hand as I tried my way down from the staircase to get to the ground floor.
I met those bad 'humans' along the way and just swung the thing at their faces.
It was horrible.
They looked evil.
I was scared.
I met one of the brothers along the staircase.
He was fighting the bad ones as well.
He did not talk to me but helped me out of the building.
Once I was out of the building, he had already disappeared.
I ran, away from the havoc, searching for my family and the boy who had saved me.
That was when the scene had changed to the twentieth century.
I was united with my family, suddenly.
We asked the people about the attack.
One of them said that people had to climb or go up to a specific level or floor so that they could be safe.
The attack sounded like a curse to me.
It was as if the attack was going to start in some time again.
As I looked around me, the two boys appeared.
They were heading to a place in hurry because the one who had saved me did not talk to me.
The other one smiled at me.
Both of them left together and I opened my eyes.


It is strange how, sometimes, we can not remember our dreams.
Is it made not to be remembered..or is there something else..trying to reach us..telling us something..showing us something..
Looking at the quote, are dreams the thought that we do not have time to think about during the day?
Or are they just dreams?

Who were those boys?



Why were not you in the dream, Eean?


~Love & Peace~

No comments: