Dear memoir, this semester is TOUGH.
What can I say?
I don't know either.
Busy. Busy. Busy.
Assignments. Interviews. Presentations. Reports. Tasks. Visiting.
Typical.
I kind of miss having my old gang and group mates.
But,
it is too late for that, of course.
You(myself) deserve it.
Learn your(myself) lesson.
All those times you had them around you but you did not treasure them much.
So now you are worried?
What can I say?
I don't know either.
Life goes on.
So,
I just have to move on.
Although we are not matties anymore, we are still in that very circle of friends and family that we have always been.
Happy news, I heard, today.
(^^)
Congratulations, my dear friend.
We are so happy for you.
Shh...
The queen told me that Ah Yee has fallen sick today.
I am so sorry to hear about that.
She is in this state because of me, I think, dear memoir.
During the past two days, she has been 'running' up and down for me in order to get my documents settled and ENTERTAIN me.
What are you?
Who are you?
I asked myself.
I never knew she is this sick.
We are close
but
not as close as I think we are
because
I (might) have made her ill.
She told me a lot about herself.
She told me about her previous job.
She told me about her illness
and
the reason she quit the job.
She brought me out even though she had appointment with her friends.
"Call Ah Yee tomorrow," the queen told me.
Right.
Be grateful to what you have around you.
Do not let your stubbornness take control of you
because
you might regret later when the result is out.
I have made her gotten too worried about my own problem.
Ah Yee,
thank you and Uncle for the help that you have been given,
the time you have sacrificed
and
the health that you have been saving.
Gong gong ... Po po ...
I will come and visit you all again.
Loneliness I saw in their eyes
yet
Love is there all the time.
Their words are not much
but
their actions are clear.
I am blessed,
I know,
that I am blessed.
I am blessed with all the happiness and love
that my love ones give,
while I get.
I receive.
I take.
I accept.
Maybe some time, in the future,
starting from now,
I should try
to give and not to take so much,
to cherish and not to blame so much,
to love and not to hate so much.
Get well soon, Ah Yee.
To all my love ones,
Thank you
&
I love you.
You too, memoir.
~Love & Peace~
No comments:
Post a Comment