Every time I hear about him mentioning the girl, it confuses my feeling.
Jealousy really blinds the way and path of some people in the world.
It creates problem.
It creates the thick wall, blocking people's way.
It creates a black hole, sucking everything into the darkness, blinding the eyes.
I can't seem to see the future..and sometimes, the present.
Somehow, when you said you didn't want to disturb us, I wasn't sure that you really meant it that time.
I made it clear.
He wanted to have a dinner and meet you, an important friend that he always talks about.
Yet, your words of not wanting to disturb us hurt me more.
I wasn't going anywhere or having any plans with him so why couldn't you just accept the invitation and enjoy a nice chat?
If you're not free, just make it another day or another night.
He never misses the chance of inviting you out every time he comes back.
When one's given the life and fate of having good friends around him or her, I think one should appreciate it.
You're being shown and showered with love all around you while some people have to face war, natural disasters or even something that you and I can never imagine and understand.
My jealousy has blinded me from seeing how much I have around me.
He loves me for who I am.
Always compromising me and making sacrifices on his own.
I can see it.
And I can feel it.
How much he has done for me..that's infinity.
Don't let yourself get covered and mislead to another path of distruction.
Jealousy won't take us no where.
It might show you how much you love him or her
but
it might also show you how much you hated the fact,
the truth
and at last,
yourself.
Follow your heart and to the right path.
Blind yourself from the fight that you can ignore by closing an eye.
If he can hold on, I, as well, can.
Having love in your life is another light that guides you to a different world.
A different life.
A different you.
~peace & love~
No comments:
Post a Comment