15 June 2011

Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it. ~Jacques Prévert

The day that he came back, seeing him with his trolley, awaiting and expecting for his parents, my heart beat a hundred times faster.
I gave Eean a surprise that day.
He wasn't expecting me to be there (thought that I was working).
You should see the look on his face.
Shocked ^^ hehe
He was happy.
That smile..my god..
He gave his mother a big warm hug.
When he turned to me, he looked me in the eyes, and gave me the hug I had been waiting for the past 6 months.
On the way home, he told us stories.
Our hands held.
Our hearts connected.
Watching him asleep in the car, I was glad that he came back.
After having dinner together with his parents, Eean fetched me home.
A hug.
A kiss.
A smile and goodnight.
I had a good night's sleep that day.

Welcome home, Eean.
~Love~

No comments: