14 April 2013

I wonder

Sometimes, I just wonder I did.
I wonder what I am doing.
I wonder what I will do.
Was what I did right or wrong?
Is what I do right or wrong?
Will what I do be right or wrong?
Confusion.

The mid-semester break has just ended. I am now back in my 'room'. It feels so weird. I am missing my family, my bed and everything back in my hometown, even though I have just gone back for 5 days.

I miss my parents.
I miss my sisters.
I miss our pets.

I do not feel like doing what I should be doing as a student.
This is not good.

Maybe, just maybe, give me some time.
I will settle down and get the mood back.

The month of May is coming soon.
The election day is on the 5th. I wonder what will happen.
 But the happy thing is that I get to go back home
and that he is coming back too.
Yeah.
Him ^^


~Love & Peace~
         

No comments: