We were going somewhere for a performance, the two and three of us. According to what we were being told, the place sounded near. The place sounded as if it was just across an hour or two hours of driving. But we boarded a plane instead. We went to a foreign place, so different from our world. We forgot about our parents, never telling them where we went and reporting that we were safe. Nothing. A foreign man brought us along. He showed us the way. He helped us. He helped me. He did no harm to us. We met a little girl. She was sweet. She was alone. She stayed with her grandmother and uncle. When we were leaving, she cried. When the uncle came back home, the grandmother locked him in. When the grandmother went back in to the house, the uncle smashed the house phone straight on her head. She collapsed. He brought her onto the bed. He covered her with a cloth. He said something and left the house.
...
I went to P land. I met him and her. He did not see me but I did. I cannot remember well. But I think he killed her, or tried to. I ran to another house. I found closed ones and asked for helped. I stood there, rooted to the ground.
...
The uncle came to us. He found us. He took hold of my collar and gave me punches. He accused me of killing the grandmother. I said I did not. A friend rescued us. He said the grandmother was alright when he found her. I was glad but the worst came. The uncle confessed that he hurt her but meant not to kill her. And my friend said, "She's dead because I killed her."
...
We were home. I saw my loved ones. She asked if we were fine. We answered 'yes'. I asked if we had ever given her a call. She answered 'no'. They all looked so real but they acted like robots - rigid and emotionless.
~Peace & Love~
No comments:
Post a Comment