6 February 2013

R.I.P

Brother Ah Boy, rest in peace. I was shocked to hear the news when I was being told about it. Life is short, so I heard. The memory I have about you can be counted with my ten fingers. But, that smiling face you wore when we meet is kept deep in my mind. I can never understand or know you much because I live in another state. We met only once a year, and you always had that smile of yours on your face. To me, the happy-go-lucky you was all I know and remember. The you, being so skinny yet tall was all I know and remember. The you, although unrelated, was like a family to all of us, for what I know and remember. Thank you for showing us the light. Thank you for showing us the way. Thank you for being part of our lives. Thank you for staying strong until the end. 

R.I.P
Ah Boy
~the skinny yet tall brother I know & remember~
6th February 2013

~Love & Peace~  

No comments: