13 October 2012

Rest in peace ...

Hello & Farewell
 
Never have I met you,
nor ever have I greeted you.
But once hearing of your new journey 
to a different world of a different time,
the tears came
and greeted me instead. 

It's because of his saddened heart maybe,
it's because of his broken heart maybe,
it's because of the love and connection that we share maybe,
that even without knowing you,
I shed. 

I shed the happiness that has accompanied me,
I shed the crumpled-feeling inside of me.
I shed for the ones I love,
and I shed for those who never love,
hoping that you might
someday,
feel the warm tears
which stream down across your twisted face.

"Hello and nice to meet you."
To you I wish to say.
"Goodbye and farewell."
To you I pray and pray and pray.

...

To you,
the elder,
whom I have never met,
rest in peace.

To the family,
whom I know and some that I will know,
someday,
my deepest condolence to you.

And to you, 
my love,
be strong,
and take care.

We love you.

~Love & Peace~

No comments: